Raising a child with special needs can be challenging and isolating. Family R.O.C.K. is here not only for children with special needs, but for the entire family.
- RESOURCE LIBRARY
- PARENT CLASSES WITH GUEST SPEAKERS
- SIBLING SUPPORT GROUPS
- EMOTIONAL SUPPORT PETS VISITS
- QUARTERLY FAMILY POTLUCKS
- MOMS' BIBLE STUDY
Any family using the Resource Center must first become a Family R.O.C.K. Member. Membership is free, it is an opportunity for us to get to know your family better. We will complete a profile on each child to best be able to meet that child's needs.
Becoming a member is easy and it's free!
1. Submit a Membership Application
2. Meet with a Family R.O.C.K. Director